The Total Gym 1800 Club gives you practically everything you need to start your own workout program to tone and strengthen the important muscle groups of your upper and lower body.
In particular, it can help you tone and condition the muscles you use every day to stand, walk, lift, and turn.
The product is designed so that you lift a percentage of your body weight against gravity, making the resistance smooth and fluid. As your strength and conditioning improves, you can increase resistance by increasing the incline.
- The Best 7 Abs Abdominal Muscle Stimulation AB Belt Toning 
- The Most Common Gym Machines Names with Pictures (Gym Equipment Names)
Features of Total Gym 1800 Club
Features include ab-crunch boards, a Pilates bar, dip bars, press-up bars, a wing attachment, a leg attachment, and auto-lock height adjustments.
Also included are an exercise flip chart, an exercise mat to protect your floor, and a DVD featuring two workouts.
The gym is easy to assemble and folds away for convenient storage. It has a maximum user weight of 275 pounds.
The main features of Total Gym 1800 Club are:
- Larger glideboard for workout comfort
- Auto Lock height adjustment
- New Ab Crunch Board Attachments
- Folds easily to slide under a bed or in a closet
- A premium choice with a dramatic new color
Package for Total Gym 1800 (1)
- Ab crunch accessory – you will feel your abs working on the very first crunch! Whew! An awesome accessory.
- Dip Bars – these were new to me but give you a great workout.
- Wing Attachment – this one is great for hamstrings, pull-ups and push-ups
- Push up Bar – this attached to the bottom of the unit and is great for push ups.
- Leg Pulley – This is great for leg exercises, flexibility and stretching.
- Pilates Toe Bar – used for squats and Pilates moves.
- DVD – Total Body Workouts and Pilates work out. Both very good!
- Total Gym Mat – as shown in picture.
Source & Reference:
(1) Total Gym 1800 Full Package