Table of Contents
Cardio Training Equipment Types
The list of Cardio Training Fitness Equipment Types that burn faster calories are :
- Elliptical Trainers
- Exercise Bikes
- Step Machines
- Vibration Platform Machines
Top 5 Cardio Training Machines Review
With more than 100 years of experience manufacturing quality bikes, Schwinn has reinvented its legendary air dyne to deliver more powerful performance, including greater challenge and customized intensity.
As innovators in air resistance technology, Schwinn equips its new air dyne Pro with a robust, 26-blade performance fan and a single-stage belt drive that uniquely leverages your effort to generate resistance. That means your power puts you in charge of your intensity, all the time.
Pedal harder for greater resistance and slow down for recovery. This iconic bike meets the needs of beginning or rehabbing exercisers to Elite athletes.
Tackle new high-intensity interval training with Low-Impact, total-body workouts that inspire maximum effort and results.
An oversized, cushioned seat features biomechanically correct positioning for proper knee placement, and the universal rail and clamp system let you swap in your own seat.
Multi grip handlebars add comfort, and you can isolate the upper body using stationary anti-slip foot pegs. Track your progress with the motivating tachometer, along with RPM, heart rate, distance, watts and calories. This durable workhorse is built to take a beating for years, with a double-coated steel body and moisture-repellent frame.
Features of Schwinn Airdyne Pro Exercise Bike
- Single-stage belt drive for instant activation and a smooth, more efficient and effective workout
- Progressive wind resistance technology to meet the needs of a beginning exerciser to those recovering from an injury to Elite athletes
- The Custom designed 26-blade fan enables users to burn more calories on the airdyne Pro bike compared to a leading competitor fan bike at the same RPM
- The console features a Tachometer that visually signals how hard you’re exercising – motivational tool that begs you to bury the needle
- Built in hit programs like 20/10 or 30/90 tab at a programs as well as time, calorie, miles or kilometer programs
Benefits of Schwinn Airdyne Pro Exercise Bike
1) More Watt Power
With its custom-designed fan, the Airdyne Pro helps you produce more watt power compared to other fan bikes at the same RPM. With a Class ‘A’ Watts rating, the Airdyne Pro measurement is +/- 5 watts when under 50 RPM, which is highly accurate, for greater motivation and results.
2) Inherent Superiority
The Schwinn Airdyne Pro features an innovative, 26-blade performance fan and single-stage belt drive that responds to an exerciser’s power, and helps to reduce wasted energy for more efficient, effective workouts.
Other bikes with chain drives use two-power transfer systems, so your energy must transfer from one chain to the next, and power could be lost in this process.
3) Solid Construction
The long-lasting performance of the Airdyne bike is a testament to its solid, heavy-duty commercial grade construction. Built to take a beating with a double-coated steel body, the Airdyne Pro bike has a moisture-repellent frame to endure the toughest sweat sessions, year after year.
For the ultimate stability, the frame platform is equipped with structural support and four contact levelers.
4) Smooth and Quieter Motion
The commercial grade Airdyne Pro features a smooth belt drive so you’re not subject to the constant loud sounds or jerky movement found in chain drive systems – for a quieter, more pleasant workout experience.
Cheaper Alternative: XTERRA FB350 Folding Exercise Bike
With folded dimensions of only 20.5” x 20” and built in transport wheels, it allows you to store it away when not in use and free up some valuable floor space.
The padded lower back pad, large anatomically designed thick padded seat, and padded seat handles combine to give you a comfortable secondary seating position that will keep you working out longer.
To ensure a smooth and sturdy workout, the FB350 utilizes our solid X-frame design with thick steel tubing and a silent belt drive system.
Challenge yourself with 8 levels of resistance while you easily keep track of all of your workout data with the easy to use console. It provides feedback on your speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse along with a convenient scan feature.
Make your workouts more effective by easily monitoring your heart rate with the handlebar mounted hand pulse sensors.
For improved comfort and convenience, the FB350 features large multi-grip padded handlebars and an accessory holder for your remote control or phone.
Start on the road to fitness today with the XTERRA Fitness FB350 Folding Bike and exceed your expectations.
Features of XTERRA FB350 Folding Exercise Bike
- Solid x-frame design folds to just 20.5″ x 20″ of floor space when not in us
- Padded lower back pad and large seat for comfort and support
- 2″ x 1″ LCD window is easy to read with all the necessary information – clearly displays speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse
- 8 levels of manual resistance are easily controlled through the large Dial tension knob for users of all fitness levels
- 3-piece pedal crank for added durability
The bike features upper body and lower body pedals that can be used either on their own or simultaneously.
Even more, the Total Body Recumbent has tech and comfort upgrades that rival its performance; the comfortable seat and pulse sensors come standard.
Features of Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Exercise Bike
1) Adjustable Magnetic Resistance
With eight levels of quiet, magnetic resistance, you can get the intense, fat-burning workout you desire without waking up the entire house (or your downstairs neighbors).
2) Multi-function Monitor
Tracking your progress is easy with the fitness monitor, which tracks speed, distance, calories burned and your heartrate. Plus, you won’t want to stop pedaling – it motivates you.
3) Pulse Sensors
The pulse sensors, which are wired to the multi-function monitor, make it possible to stay within your target heartrate zone. We recommend aiming for 70 percent to 85 percent of your maximum heartrate.
4) Upper Hand Pedals
While all exercise bikes have foot pedals, the Total Body Recumbent also includes upper pedals for the hands.
5) Padded Seat and Seatback
To make you longer sessions more comfortable, the exercise bike is outfitted with a padded seat and seatback. You won’t want to stop your session.
6) Adjustable Seat
For further comfort and customization, the seat and seatback can be adjusted to accommodate different heights. Plus, the backrest is angled for additional comfort.
7) Textured Pedals with Straps
Pedal as hard and fast as you want (or don’t) – the textured pedals and adjustable straps will secure your feet.
8) Built-in Wheels
Moving the bike to a closet or corner after you’re finished is easy. Just tilt the bike forward and transport it with the helpful built-in wheels.
9) Sturdy Steel Construction
With sturdy steel construction, the Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike can withstand years of prolonged, intense use. And it will need to – after all, you’ll want to use it as much as possible.
Focus your workouts on toning muscles while building cardio endurance with the Precor EFX 221. This Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer provides smooth, natural, low-impact workouts that help you get results.
Select tree ramp angles and three stride lengths with the manually adjustable CrossRamp. With stationary handlebars that focus workouts on your lower body, the 221 is a proven cardio and toning powerhouse.
- Precor introduced the very first elliptical in1995 and has been the global leader in elliptical manufacturing for over 20 years
- Health club quality workout at home
- Patented design provides a smooth, natural feel and keeps your body in a comfortable, posture-perfect position for the duration of your workouts
- A true cross-trainer with multiple ways to change the exercise to maximize muscle recruitment while building cardio endurance
Exercising in the comfort of your own home has never been so easy, convenient, or fun.
Get a great cardio workout without the use of clunky, space-crowding equipment … the Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill offers plenty of options to keep your workout fun and effective, while saving you precious space in your home.
Additional Features Handrail controls for quick adjustments Convenient built-in phone and tablet holder Easy folding for optimum and safe storage Soft drop-down feature is quiet and protects flooring LCD screen to keep track of time, speed, and calories
Offers built-in workout programs for varied workout. 9 preset workouts to vary your routine. 2.20 Peak Horse Power drive system. 3-position manual incline. Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs.
Features of Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
- 2.20 Peak HP drive system with 15.75 x 48.82 inches running surface. 10MPH Max Speed, max degree of incline 5
- Easy folding mechanism and soft drop system to help you unfold your treadmill safely
- Handrail controls that allow you to control speed, start and stop
- 9 Built-in workout programs; large LCD display and smart phone/tablet holder
- Choose between 3 options of incline levels; Max user weight: 220 Lbs.
- Pause function – Press the stop button once to stop the belt and pause your run while keeping your current data and running stats intact.
With a revolving set of 6-inch stairs, the resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs and boost your cardio.
The SM3 offers plenty of workout options, with such programs as Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer and Heart Rate Intervals.
The console tracks your time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20), floors/minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile. Additional features include heart rate pulse grips mounted to ergonomically designed handrails, automatic safety stop sensor at the rear of the base of the steps, a 275-pound weight capacity and an impressive warranty of lifetime frame, 5 year mechanical, 2 year electronics and 1 year labor and wear items.
For Cheaper StepMill, check Top 5 Sunny Twister Steppers: Features, Benefits and Review.
Features of Stairmaster Step Mill
- Smaller but just as tough as the commercial version sold into health clubs
- Climbing stairs is one of the most efficient and effective cardio and strength workouts
- Step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute
- 10 total workout programs, including fat burner, calorie burner, intervals and more
- Easy-to-read large backlit LCD display; Polar-compatible heart rate monitoring