Are you looking to completely disinfects your mat the natural way. Kills odor causing bacteria on contact.
All the germs, dust, bacteria, sweat and all the nasty stuff will vanish with each wipe down!
Antibacterial and antifungal properties will keep your hands and feet safe from infections.
Table of Contents
- How To Clean & Sanitize Your Yoga Mat (Home Made – DIY) ?
- Criteria How to Choose the right Organic/Natural Yoga Mat cleaner ?
- Top 5 Natural Yoga Mat Cleaner Review
How To Clean & Sanitize Your Yoga Mat (Home Made – DIY) ?
Your yoga mat can get fairly disgusting over the course of your personal yoga practice . The good news is that cleaning your yoga mat is fairly simple. Just follow the step-by-step process in this video to make an effective homemade yoga mat spray that will clean and sanitize your mat.
To make the DIY yoga mat cleaner shown in this video you’ll just need a few common, inexpensive, household ingredients:
- White Vinegar
- Mild Dish Soap
- Spray Bottle
Check the following video for a step by step how to clean yoga mat using natural home made products
With a few items and ingredients that you can find at your local health food store, you can save money, and make your own product, even add your own personal touch by choosing the scent of your favourite essential oils!
Made with love, the wonderful scent will add a therapeutic and spa like touch to your next yoga practice.
Criteria How to Choose the right Organic/Natural Yoga Mat cleaner ?
If you take your yoga seriously and want the best, all natural ingredients between you and your mat, then this is for you.
- 100% Biodegradable, NO toxic chemicals, NO bleach, NO phosphates, NO Alcohol (won’t dry out your mat).
- Safe for the environment.
- Hypoallergenic – won’t irritate your skin!
- No sticky or slimy residue.
- Easily pro-longs the life of your mat.
If you hesitate to buy a new Yoga Mat yet, check our List of the Best Affordable Yoga Mat ( for Beginner and Advanced )
Top 5 Natural Yoga Mat Cleaner Review
Based on the above criteria, find following our selection for the best Yoga Mat Cleaner (100% Natural) with review:
|1||ASUTRA 100% Natural & Organic Yoga Mat Cleaner||Check more details||Check Price|
|2||Manduka Organic Yoga Mat Cleaner||Check more details||Check Price|
|3||Aurorae Aromatherapy Essential Oil Yoga Mat Wash Cleaner||Check more details||Check Price|
|4||Gaiam Yoga Mat Cleaner Spray (4oz)||Check more details||Check Price|
|5||Mind Over Lather Lavender Mint Natural Yoga Mat Cleaning Spray, 8 oz||Check more details||Check Price|
Here the detail for each Natural Yoga Mat Cleaner with Review and the features of each one:
CLEAN YOUR YOGA MAT & EXPERIENCE AROMATHERAPY BENEFITS AT THE SAME TIME!
A safe, nontoxic, hypoallergenic and effective way to clean and restore your yoga mat & props. Works on all water safe surfaces, including: yoga mats, balance balls, foam blocks, straps and other yoga and pilates equipment.
Measuring 14in x 14in, this large microfiber towel valued at $5.95 comes packaged with your purchase. You can use any towel but as part of our commitment to clean yoga, we provide this super soft cleaning towel at no charge. We want your yoga session to be a clean, safe and pleasant experience.
Asutra is all about safe natural, organics products to elevate your practice. This mat cleaner is designed by yoga clean freaks and made specially just for yoga mats and props.
They wanted to make a better cleaner – one that not only gets the job done but also gives that added boost for mind, body and soul by infusing it with all natural essential oils.
Features about ASUTRA 100% Natural & Organic Yoga Mat Cleaner
- 100% all natural ingredients – nothing artificial
- Handcrafted from the purest organic essential oils
- NO synthetic chemicals or artificial colors
- NO fragrances, preservatives, alcohol or detergents
- Safe for skin contact and sensitive individuals
- Safe for to use on all mats & props
Features of Manduka Organic Yoga Mat Cleaner
- This all-purpose cleaner leaves your yoga mat smelling fresh with aromatic organic essential oils.
- Energizing Gingergrass – Radiant, warm and earthy.
- Can be used for daily and deep cleaning.
- Manduka Mat Wash bottles are recyclable once they have been used. Made in the USA.
- Safe, Non Toxic and biodegradable for daily use, made with Essential Organic Oils
organic oils of coconut, olive and jojoba, natural essential oil blend (cedarwood, lemongrass, eucalyptus, american lavandin) organic aloe vera and rosemary extract
- Prolongs the life of your mat
How Aurorae Aromatherapy Essential Oil Yoga Mat Wash Cleaner Desisnfect your Mat ?
Saponified organic oils of coconut, olive and jojoba oils are the ingredients. Saponification is a process in which the oils are separated in to water and glycerin (such as in soap making). The “disinfectant” are essential oils.
It contains organic essential oils with proven antiseptic, antibacterial, and moisturizing properties to kill germs and odor and keep your mat as refreshed as you feel after practice.
Features of Gaiam Yoga Mat Cleaner Spray
- All Natural, organic oils
- Gentle solution won’t damage your mat
- Easily removes sweat, dirt, and more
- Compatibility Ideal for use on PVC, NBR, and vinyl yoga mats. Not compatible with natural rubber mats.
Eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils are in every mat spray and are naturally antiviral. Spray on and wipe clean.
Spray on and wipe clean. Can you be used on barre, Pilates, and all types of fitness equipment.
- This yoga mat spray is a relaxing and calming scent
- A cinch to carry in your yoga or fitness bag
- Easy to use spray nozzle with lid to prevent leaks
- Made with eucalyptus & tea tree essential oils (product clarity varies due to natural content)
- No alcohol to dry out your mat