The Sole Fitness Sole SC200 E25 provides effective workouts through its use of comfort and natural feel.
The balanced dual wheel design coupled with a heavy duty steel frame all create a smooth, effective workout.
In addition to the challenging workout programs, the E25 also now includes Blue tooth capability.
This now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data from their fitness equipment to their Smart device.
Users can track their fitness info on the Sole Fitness Sole SC200 app, or have their data be transferred to any compatible fitness app.
Key Features about Sole Fintess Sole SC200 Stepper
- Reviewed as a best buy in its price range
- Includes Bluetooth functionality allowing users to transfer workout data from the fitness equipment to a Smart device
- Smooth resistance coupled with incline and dual wheel design
- Large 6.5 inch LCD display console
- 3 years parts & electronics 1 year Labor
Sole Fintess Sole SC200 Stepper Video Review
The intent of the SC200 is to provide a workout that focuses on the lower body, without applying too much stress on the hip and knee joints.
The idea behind an arc trainer is to go hard and go fast, the ergonomically designed stepper comes equipped with rubber-grip handlebars and corrosion resistant aluminum rails, which add to the durability and sustainability of the Sole Fitness Sole SC200.
Also the built-in levers ensure stability and safety on most surfaces.
At 76kg not only is it light weight to move but it also comes with roll wheels that allow almost any user the necessary ease to place the machine anywhere in the home.
Overall, the design of the SC200 is attractive, featuring powder-coated steel tubing, and a high weight capacity of 21.2 stone.
Alternative Stepper Machine for Sole Fitness SC200
The Mini Stepper is an essential low impact fitness device.
Its compact and lightweight enough to give you a full body workout from anywhere in your home or office.
The resistance bands work your upper body while the steps work to tone the calves, buttocks, thighs, and hips. Our LCD monitor will help keep track of your steps, time, speed and calories.
Key Features of Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper
- Max User Weight: 220lbs
- Adjustable resistance knob
- Resistance bands are foam padded, perfect for a non-slip grip
- LCD console displays Count, Time, Speed, Calories, Total Count, and Scan (displays all of the above Its frame is made from industrial strength steel, which provides it with lasting durability in construction and flawless stability in use
- Its frame is made from rust resistant industrial strength steel, which provides it with lasting durability in construction and flawless stability in use
- Product Dimensions: 16.5L x 12.5W x 8H
- Product Weight: 14.5
Advantages of Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper
Height Adjustment: Height adjustment knob adjusts the step motion height, for either short bursts or long steps.
Digital Monitor:Â Tracking your progress is simple with the Digital Monitor screen.
Displaying your total count, time, calories burned, rep count, and scan, you will be able to see your results to keep you motivated and on pace.
With a convenient scan mode, you can choose to have these features continuously repeated to keep up with all calculations.
Elastic Bands: Exercise bands work arms, chest, back, and shoulders for total body workout while you step. A great all-in-one full body workout.
Slip Resistant Foot Plates: Extra large textured foot plates ensure a solid non-slip footing. These both step and twist, so need to worry about losing your footing.
Stamina’s SpaceMateÂ® Folding Stepper not only gives a great low-impact, calorie burning, cardiovascular workout, but tones the calves, buttocks, thighs, and hips, too.
The SpaceMate Folding Stepper gives a workout comparable to the larger more expensive stepper workouts, yet with the pull of a pin the SpaceMate Folding Stepper folds and rolls for easy storage and portability.
Key Features of Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper
- Independent design stepping action
- Two adjustable-resistance hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth stepping motion
- Foam covered handlebars for comfortable gripping
- Multi function monitor tracks number of steps per minute, number of steps during the workout, workout time and calories burned
- Folds for storage
The Best Choice Products is proud to present this brand new Mini Stepper. Transform your body and your lifestyle in a healthy, lean, and toned version with this mini stepper.
The stepper is designed to help you reach new goals and provide an efficient workout that targets the leg muscles without damaging the bones and joints, through its twisting motion.
The stepper contains patterned plates to prevent any possible slips, but to be more secure there is a stabilizing bar in front that helps one keep their balance.
The stabilizing bar can be adjusted to a desired height and it also contains a small LED screen that displays the time, calories burned, step counts. We purchase our products directly from the manufacturer, so you know you’re getting the best prices available.
NEW PRODUCT WITH FACTORY PACKAGING.SPECIFICATIONS: Overall dimensions: 40â x 19.5â x 37â, Weight Limit: 220 lbs, Weight: 31.3 lbs.
key features of Exercise Stair Stepper Portable
- New mini stepper that provides great workouts to help tone and lean your body to a new healthy lifestyle
- Twisting motion targets various muscles from the lower body without causing stress to joints and bones
- Contains a stabilizing handlebar that helps one maintain balance and patterned foot plate help prevent slipping
- In the middle of the handlebar, there is a small LED screen that displays calories burned, time, steps
- Made out of heavy duty deals to be able to provide the most efficient workout
How to do Stepper Workout ?
When using a stair stepper, it is important to maintain good posture to fully engage the core muscles.
Select the desired program on a stair stepper machine with advice from a professional personal trainer in this free video on using exercise equipment.
Stepper Workout for women
Stepper – Place your hands on the handlebars. Place your feet on the plates. Select your program from the menu.
From quick start to fat burn. Hold the upright handlebars and start the step as if climbing the stairs. Do not take short quick steps, rather the technique is for consistent strides.
To stop the workout, stop stepping. Lower yourself down. Step off the machine.