gym quality E95 features a fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 34 lb flywheel and high gear ration means an extremely smooth feel with 20 levels of resistance that will provide a challenging workout. The moving handlebars are adjustable for comfort and the stationary handle bars have pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. Oversize foot pedals that Sole engineers have designed with a 2 degree inward cant reduce ankle and knee stress. The footbeds also articulate for optimal user comfort and performance. The easy to use console features a 6.5″ LCD display, cooling fans and built in speakers for any MP3 player, iPod, etc. for easy listening.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
The SOLE E95 elliptical machine provides a challenging cardio workout, supported by a blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data. The console includes a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and speakers that allow you to plug in an MP3 player and listen to your favorite playlist while you work out.
- Quiet drive system: Fluid, natural motion functions in both forward and reverse. The combination of a heavy, 34-pound flywheel and high gear ratio equates to an extremely smooth feel.
- Power incline: Additional resistance and variable positions mean a diverse, challenging cardio workout with the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees, allowing you to target and individually work all major lower body muscle groups.
- Advanced sensor systems: Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate and a heart rate chest strap are great for ongoing pulse monitoring, and heart rate interactive programs.
- Custom foot pedals: Pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist, and SOLE SOLE engineers have created a two-degree inward slope to the foot pedals, reducing ankle and knee stress common in many elliptical machines. The foot beds are also adjustable for customized comfort.
- Articulating pedals: Not everyone walks the same, which is why SOLE designed pedals that articulate to fit your stride. This feature also reduces the “numb toe effect” and sore Achilles tendons.
- Four rear wheels on heavy-duty rails: The design ensures a smoother, more stable feel, and reduce side-to-side foot pedal motion.
- Measures 27 by 62 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
- 215-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
- Power adjustable stride
- 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Includes heart rate chest strap
- LCD console with nine-inch display
- ECB resistance
- Built-in fan
- 15-inch pedals
- Includes sound system and water bottle holder
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics and parts: Five years
- Labor: Two years
Sole Fitness E95 elliptical trainer Video demo