Pile on the pulls until your lats and upper back are cooked but your arms are primed for action. That’s the recipe for an upper body that will put any T-shirt to the test.
First you will find the full routine for a Killer Back & Biceps Workout Bodybuilding.
Then, we will introduce some Back and biceps Full Workout you can do at home or without Equipment.
Killer Back and Biceps Workout BodyBuilding
Full Killer Back & Biceps Workout for BodyBuilding Routine
1- One Straight-Arm Pull-Down
Within a complete Back and biceps Workout Training for Bodybuilding, you should start by Straight-Arm Pull-Down Exercise.The repetitions should be 12 X 3
Check the following Video explaining how to perform 1 Straight-Arm Pull-Down Step by step.
2- Underhand Barbell Row
The next exercise for Back and biceps is Underhand Barbell Row. Repetitions: 3 sets of 10 reps.
The following Tutorial will guide you step by step through Underhand Barbell Row:
3- Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Down
Add this wide-grip lat Pull-down exercise to your back workout! ( 3 sets of 10 Reps ).
Here the different steps for a successful Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Down:
- Mount a pull-down machine that has a wide bar attached to the pulley.
- Grasp the bar, palms facing forward.
- As you have both arms extended in front of you holding the bar at the chosen grip width, bring your torso back around 30 degrees or so while creating a curvature on your lower back and sticking your chest out. This is your starting position.
- As you breathe out, bring the bar down until it touches your upper chest by drawing the shoulders and the upper arms down and back.
- Hold the contracted position for a moment while squeezing your shoulder blades together. As you do this, slowly raise the bar back to the starting position. Inhale as you do this.
You may need a pull-down machine to perform this exercise. Check these following Pull-Down Machines:
- Marcy 150-lb. Multifunctional Home Gym Station MWM-990
- Akonza Lat Machine Low Row Cable Pull Down Fitness Closed Handle Attachment Pulldown
- Powerline PLM180X Lat Machine
You may want to check The Most Common Gym Machines Names with Pictures (Gym Equipment Names)
4- Low Cable Row
Repetitions: 3 sets of 12 Reps
5- Rack Pull
You will find in the following Video, the ultime Guide to Rack Pull including (Repetitions: 3 sets of 12 Reps)
- How To Do RACK PULLS
- Things To Avoid Doing when doing Rack Pulls
- Below The Knee Or Above?
- Use Straps Or Not?
6- Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl
There’s two heads to the biceps: the short head which gives the width to the bicep and the long head which gives you that peak when you turn sideways flex.
Keep in mind, the position of your arms relative to your body affects which head of the biceps you’re focusing on. If arms are in front of you like a spider curl, the focus is on the short head.
With arms behind you, focus is on the long head. So for a seated dumbbell curl, use an incline bench. The starting position is with your arms behind you and as you curl up, turn your pinky up to focus on that contraction.
Then do your other arm.
Repetitions: 4 Sets of 10 Reps Per Arm
You may need a couple of Dumbbell to perform this Back & biceps Exercise. Check our tips on Dumbbell buying:
- The Best 4 Days Dumbbell Exercises for Beginners [Full Workout Program]
- The most common Free Weights Names and Pictures
7- Standing-BarCable Curl
Watch as fitness expert James Grage shows you how to do the correct straight bar cable curl while standing!
Repetitions: 3 sets of 10 Reps
8- Robe Hammer Curl
Demonstration of the Rope Cable Hammer Curl a fantastic exercise for working the biceps (front of the arms).
Repetitions: 3 sets of 10 Reps
9- High-Volume Back & Biceps Workout | Hunter Labrada
Check this killer back and bicep workout by Hunter Labrada.
- Sadik Hadzovic Training Clip – Back, Chest, Legs & Arms and
- Best of Back & Arms Workout by Sadik Hadzovic
The Best Back and Biceps Workouts for Women
In this section, we have compiled for you the best Back and Biceps Workout for women.
1- Amy Updike Back and Biceps Workout Routine for Females
This Back and Biceps Gym Workout by Amy Updike. She is an NLA for Her athlete. This muscle-building workout comprises four sets of each exercise and stays within the “hypertrophy-approved” 8-12-rep range.
This is a great workout to incorporate into your training once a week. To notice true muscle-building gains, stick with it for six weeks before switching things up.
In order to have Sculpted Back and Biceps, Amy Updike likes to do the following exercises:
- Lat Pull-Down
- Bent-Over Barbell Row
- Bent-Over Dumbbell Row
- Single-Arm T-Bar Row
- Barbell Bieps Curl
- Dumbbell Hammer Curl
- Rope CAble Curl
- Concentration Curl
Check the following Video detailling the Full Back and Biceps Workout Routine for Women comment by Amy Updike herself. Enjoy !
2- Carly Rowena Back and Biceps gym Routine Workout
Here an other interesting Back/Biceps Workout routine for Carly Rowena.
As she worte, here the full exercises list included in Gym Routine dedicated to Back and Biceps :
- 1 – Rower HIIT, level 8, 30secs steady x 30secs fast, repeat x10
- 2 – Deadlifts (60kg)+ 10 – 12 reps ( 3 or 4 Sets)
- 3 – Lat Pull Down (30kg+) 12 – 15 reps ( 3 or 4 Sets)
- 4- Under Hand Pull (25kg+) 12 – 15 reps (3 or 4 Sets)
- 5 – Seated Row (30kg+) 12 – 15 reps ( 3 or 4 Sets )
- 6 – Bent Over Row (20kg+) 12 – 15 reps ( 3 or 4 Sets)
- 8 – Single Arm Row (10kg+) 12 – 15 reps each arm (3 or 4 Sets)
- 9 – Seated Hammer Curl (10kg+) 12 – 15 reps each arm ( 3 or 4 Sets)
- 10 – Barbell Bicep Curl (20kg+) 10 – 12 reps ( 3 or 4 Sets)”
If you watch the video following, you will find Carly Rowena presenting her workout and detailling each exercises for Back and Biceps step by step
3- Back & Biceps Workout for Women | Lose Back Fat
Laura Wijnberg is a famous French/Osuth African health Blogger. In the following video, she is explaning her Back and Biceps Workout.
Her Back and Biceps Routine is composed by
- “Pull ups | reps until failure
- Cable lat pull downs | x12 reps
- Parallel cable bicep curls | x12 reps
- Incline DB rows | x12 reps
- Incline DB reverse fly | x12 reps
- Barbell rows | x12 reps DB pull overs | x12 reps
- Cable rope face pulls | x12 reps
- Cable lat pull downs | x12 reps”
4- Back And Bicep Workout For Women (SHREDDED)
Tone up and lean out your back and biceps with this workout – I hope you enjoy!
5- Dumbbell Only Back and Bicep Workout
Back and bicep workout you can do at home or in the gym! No machine complete workout routine.
This Back and Bicep Workout for women, as the title tells, needs no machine to complete. All what you need is some Dumbell and Weights.
I forget to tell that you can do it at home very easy.
List of the Best Back and Biceps Workout at Home
Far away from the Killer Back and Biceps Workout above for Bodybuilding.
I have compiled for you a list of top Biceps and Back Workout you can do at home.
30 Min Back and Bicep Workout for Women & Men
The 30 Min Back and Bicep Workout for Women & Men: Back and Biceps Exercises at Home with Dumbbells instructions
10 Min Home Back and Biceps Workout
HASfit Back Biceps Exercises – Back and Bicep Workouts.
This 10 minute back and biceps workout is an intermediate difficulty routine.
HASfit’s back and biceps exercises are great for both men and women to do at home.
Check http://hasfit.com for the best free back bicep workout and back bicep exercise routines for men and women at home or in gym.
40 Min Back and Bicep Workout for Women & Men – Back and Biceps Exercises at Home with Dumbbells
The 40 Min Back and Bicep Workout for Women & Men.
Find in the following Video all Back and Biceps Exercises at Home with Dumbbells instructions
BACK & BICEP Workout | Complete Routine
Today is all about blasting back fat and how-to shape, cut and tone your back muscles and grow your biceps!
Back & Biceps | Full Workout
Here an other interesting Back and biceps full Workout.