Looking for motivation to workout out and start building some muscles, you may want to know about this one individual who you should know by heart is Hannibal For King. He is pioneer of this new age calisthenics movement.
In this article, we try to explain the his Workout Routine with a couple of videos. Then you will find a full infography for a sample Workout Routine. Enjoy !
What’s Street Workout ?
Street workout is a physical activity performed mostly in outdoor parks or public facilities. It originated in Ancient Greece, but became a popular movement in Russia, Eastern Europe, and the United States, especially in New York City, Baltimore’s urban neighborhoods and Myanmar.
It has now spread all over the world. It is a combination of athletics, calisthenics, and sports. Street workout is a modern name for bodyweight workouts in outdoor parks. Street workout teams and organized competitions exist.
Among the best-known representatives of the modern calisthenics are the groups Barentaz, Baristi, Barstarzz, Bar-Barians and Street Workout Ukraine, and individuals such as Hannibal for King and Frank Medrano.(source: wikipedia )
Hannibal For King Workout Routine
Hannibal For King Workout Routine 1
The Famous Hannibal For King Demonstrating A beginner workout routine everyone’s been asking for.
Routine is 5 Over hand Close Grip Pull ups (No kicking, no swinging) 5 dips and 10 Diamond push ups leaning as much as you can over the diamond.
One leg over the other. Switch which leg goes over after every set. Go for as many as sets of this as you can do. “You have to crawl before you walk”
Sets for Workout Routine 1
To sum up the Workout Routine 1:
- 5 Reps – Close grip over hand pull ups (Hannibal suggests this close grip because it sculpts the body better. (No kicking, no swinging)
- 5 Reps – Dips
- 10 Reps – Diamond push ups stacked legs, switching legs every set, leaning as much as you can over the diamond.
Video for Hannibal for King Workout Routine 1
The first part Workout Routine for Hannibal for King here
Hannibal For King Workout Routine part 2
The Famous Hannibal For King Demonstrating a more advanced version of the last workout routine.
Hannibal suggests to stick to the first routine for at least 6 months to a year.
Hannibal prefers doing everything with a coos hand grip because of the way it sculpts his body. He says lock out on all the workouts which means perform full range of motion. This routine is the same as the first one except you want to go higher on the pull ups you want to aim to get your waist to the bar.
For the dips he suggests lean as much forward as possible, this will help with anyone working towards planche dips.
For the push ups he does diamonds but keeps one leg raised really high in the air. Halfway through the set he switches to the other leg. Hannibal doesn’t like letting go of the bar.
Sets for Workout Routine 2
- 5 Reps – Close grip over hand pull ups, aim to get your waist to the bar (No kicking, no swinging)
- 5 Reps – Leaning Dips (Airplanes), he suggests lean as much forward as possible, this will help with anyone working towards planche dips.
- 10 Reps – Diamond push ups with one leg in the air, switching legs every set, leaning as much as you can over the diamond.
Hannibal for King Workout Routine 2 Video
Check the part 2 Workout Routine for Hannibal for King here
Hannibal For King Workout Routine Infography
Looking for more detail about the Phenomen of Hannibal For King Workout Routine, you may want to check the following Infography made by Barstarzz.
A sample of set can be ( to be done in the right way)
- 5 pulls Ups
- 5 Dips
- 10 Push Ups
- for infography Hannibal For King’s “Around The World” [Infographic]
- for routine details: Want To Learn The Best Calisthenics Workout Routine?