Trying to lose weight, you may check this Fenoboci Diet Plan.
Actually, it is not common Diet Plan but you can get some ideas.
First let’s explain what’s Fenoboci Diet Plan (allowed and prohibit meals and its three Periods Diet Program).
Then, we will try to make a review about this Diet.
What is the three-week Fenoboci Diet ?
If you want to learn more about Fenoboci Diet Plan, you must check this video.
It explains in detail the Fenoboci Diet Plan
Fenoboci Diet Plan
The main idea of Fenoboci Diet is to regulate the insulin causing you to store body fat.
- List of The Top 10 Trending Diets with Pros & Cons of each Diets
- All what you need to know about GM Diet ( Introduction, Pros & Cons and Full menu )
- Introduction to Atkins Diet: Basics, Appetite Suppression, Food Lists
Fenoboci Allowed Food
The list of meals allowed by the Fenoboci Diet Plan are:
- Animal Protein (meats, fish, poultry)
- Fruits (all kinds)
- Vegetables (all kinds)
- nuts (one handful is one serving size; only two handful a day)
- teas, coffee
- olive oil, coconut oil, fish oil
Fenoboci Diet prohibit Food
Out of Menus for Fenoboci Diet are:
- dairy (no cheese, no milk products, no creamers, no yogurt)
- Grains (no breads, no rice, no pastas)
- no legume (no peanuts, no corn, no beans, no soy products)
- no alcohol (do I need to explain this one?)
- Junk food or dried fruits
Phases of Fenoboci Diet Plan
The Three main period of Fenoboci Diet are:(1)
- The Restoration Period TRP( 6Am-9AM).
- The Energetic Period TEP (9am-5pm)
- The Building Period TBP (5PM-9PM)
1- The Restoration Period TRP( 6Am-9AM).
The Restoration Period in Fenoboci Diet Chart is the first step and the most important: the BreakFast ! The main idea is to combine Animal Protein with Fruit.
First, try to eat more Organic Fruit then try to introduce Low fat animal-based proteins! The target in TRP Fenoboci Period is : 80% Fruit + 20% Protein Somes samples The Restoration Period TRP in Breakfast meal within Fenoboci Diet Plan are:
- 3 Bananes + 2 Eggs
- Two lb of papaya + Grilled chicken breast
- Blueberries + Milk + 4-6 oz Steak
2- The Energetic Period TEP (9am-5pm)
The Energetic Period TEP can be suitable for Lunch. For TEP’s Lunch in Fenoboci Diet Plan should have 3 componets:
- Animal-Based Protein
The Golden Ratio for TEP Fenoboci Diet Plan is:
- Veggies: 50%
- Animal-Based Protein: 40%
- Fruits: 10%
Some ideas for The Energetic Period TEP compatible launch are:
- Chicken + Veggies (Steamed ) + 1 Apple
- Mixed Protein+Green Salare + 1 Fruit
- Raw Veggies cooked with Meats + 1 Fruit
3- The Building Period (TBP) 5PM-9PM
The Building Period is set for Dinner Meal. The difference between the TRP, TEP and TBP, that the TBP only Animal’s Protein and Veggies are allowed.
No Fruits in the TBP’s allowed aliment. The Golden Ratio for TBP in The Fenoboci Diet Plan is
- Protein: 60%
- Veggies: 40%
Fenoboci Diet Plan Review
As I didn’t follow this Diet, I can’t give you my feedback. (I have tried a lot of other Diets Plan).
But I found some interesting links about Fenoboci Diet Plan. (2)
In Conclusion about Fenoboci Diet Plan
It is up to you to judge this Diet Plan.
Always, keep in mind this Weight Loss Tips:
Try to keep the following equation balanced as much as possible :
“The equation is easy: you have to burn calories more than you consume.”
disclose: If you want to follow any diet, you may have to consult your doctor to ask for advice or supplements.
An other Famous Diet: The Keto Diet
The Keto Diet does away with the ”one size fits all” philosophy offering a customizable approach that is tailored to the unique needs of the individual.
Leanne provides the tools to empower everyone to develop a personalized nutrition plan, offering limitless options while taking away the many restrictions of a traditional ketogenic diet.
A one-stop guide to the ketogenic way of eating, The Keto Diet shows you how to transition to and maintain a whole foods – based, paleo-friendly, ketogenic diet
with a key focus on practical strategies – and tons of mouthwatering recipes.
The Keto Diet includes:
Over 125 healthy and delicious whole-food recipes that will help your body burn fat, including:
- Chicken Crisps
- Bacon-Wrapped Mini Meatloaf’s
- Keto Sandwich Bread
- Waldorf-Stuffed Tomatoes
- No Nuts! Granola with Clusters
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chocolate-Covered Coffee Bites
- Five 28-day meal plans that walk you through a month of eating keto
Tools to make your high-fat life a breeze including guides for your favorite grocery stores, yes/no food lists, food sensitivity replacements, how to go dairy-free to reduce inflammation, and more
The Keto Diet will help you gain energy, lose weight, improve your health, and turn you into the ultimate fat-burning machine-all without restricting or even counting calories. You’ll have all the tools you need to fall in love with your body and banish your fear of fat forever!
Sources & Reference: