Dance Along Workout for Seniors and Elderly – Dance Exercise on Chairs & Stronger Seniors Strength – Chair Exercice – DVD & Video exercices
MUVE dancing can be as mellow as these chair exercises for older adults, and it can be a high impact aerobic dance workout for teenagers.
Dance Along Workout for Seniors and Elderly
Low Impact Dance Exercise on Chairs for Seniors.
MUVE Moments invite audiences to spontaneously dance along in front of their TV or computer screens, to
- be more active at home
- and get a break from sedentary activities.
The easy dance workout needs no memorization. In this senior fitness video, we are “in the flow of the music,” enjoying simple moves while sitting on a chair.
- List of Top Senior Chair Exercises Routines for Elderly
- Easy Chair Yoga Excercises for Seniors, Beginners Tutorials
See the variety of people from toddler to elder, dance exercising to their own needs at the video blog! Give it a try The dancing blog is meant to inspire fun fitness in the connivance of your own home.
If you prefer DVD version rather than videos on youtube, you can get one these DVD:
Stronger Seniors Strength – Chair Exercice
Here an other serie for Senior Exercise Aerobic Video, Elderly Exercise, Chair Exercise
Seniors Chair Aerobics- This clip focuses on the lower body. This Chair Exercise program helps seniors and the disabled get a great cardio workout.
Sit & Be Fit: Diabetes & Balance Workouts
4 used from $5.83
|Actor||Mary Ann Wilson; RN|
|Audience Rating||NR (Not Rated)|
|Catalog Number List||LNMN-B00AOSE1DA; POMN-B00AOSE1DA; MN-B00AOSE1DA|
|Director||Mary Ann Wilson; RN|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0820337510078|
|Format||Multiple Formats; Color; NTSC|
|Genre||Exercise & Fitness|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 50; Length: 750; Weight: 20; Width: 525|
|Number Of Discs||2|
|Number Of Items||2|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 80; Length: 770; Weight: 20; Width: 520|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_DVD|
|Title||Sit & Be Fit: Diabetes & Balance Workouts: Senior Chair Fitness Exercise Award-Winning, 2 DVD Set, Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability.|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 820337510078|
Sit & Be Fit: Diabetes & Balance Workouts: Senior Chair Fitness Exercise Award-Winning, 2 DVD Set, Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability.
Sit and Be Fit Arthritis Award-Winning Chair Exercise Workout
$10.11 in stock
17 used from $5.52
- Ideal for anyone managing arthritis pain.
- Adheres to Arthritis Foundation exercise guidelines.
- Some exercises incorporate a towel, cane (or broomstick).
- Other make use of a 10" to 12" inflatable ball.
Sit and Be Fit Arthritis Award-Winning Chair Exercise Workout For Seniors-Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability
Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVD
$25.99 in stock
12 used from $18.45
- Stretch- 44 minutes, Strength - 51 minutes
Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
Smile & Sway - Workout By Dancing in Your Chair
$14.95 in stock
1 used from $28.88
- A low impact and fun seated movement program DVD
- Ideal for older adults, seniors, limited mobility and balance issues
- Burn calories from your chair with our energising 45 minute program
- Based on the music and style of ballroom and latin dancing with easy to follow choreographed routines
- No dance experienced required!
Smile & Sway - Workout By Dancing in Your Chair - Low Impact Exercise in Disguise
Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD
14 used from $4.34
- SITTING TAI CHI is low impact, increases flexibility, aids in blood circulation and overall peace of mind.
- CALMING FOCUS is recommended for assisting with symptoms of Depression and PTSD
- INCREASING FLEXIBILITY, especially in seniors is key to minimizing joint pain and preventing serious injuries.
- NATURAL PAIN RELIEF - New studies from the medical community recommend stretching and exercise as initial steps in treating back pain
- DESIGNED FOR ALL AGES AND ABILITIES - My exercises can be done by most anyone looking for the long term benefits of exercise and relaxation
Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD - Basic Tai Chi Exercises To Rejuvenate, Energize and De-Stress; for Beginners, Seniors, And Those With Arthritis, Joint Pain, Back Pain and More