The Bowflex Home Gym offers you a compact total body workout. The Revolution is distinguished by the company’s SpiraFlex resistance technology.
Because of the SpiraFlexÂ® technology, every exercise with the Freedom Armsâ¢ delivers ultra-smooth, consistent resistance through the entire range of motion – an important ingredient in building lean, strong muscle.
The Revolution utilizes lightweight interlocking plates which let you quickly and easily adjust the resistance from 10 to 220 pounds for upper body workouts (which can be upgraded to 300 pounds).
The Bowflex PR1000 home gym is a great way to strengthen your muscles and add a bit of cardio training to the mix with over 30 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station.
With up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body. It includes triple-function hand grips for lat pull-down, a horizontal bench press, and four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl exercises.
The rowing machine rail also folds when you’re done with your workout
“The Bowflex Revolution Home Gym offers you a compact total body workout. The Revolution is distinguished by the company’s SpiraFlex resistance technology,. Because of the SpiraFlexÂ® technology, every exercise with the Freedom Armsâ¢ delivers ultra-smooth, consistent resistance through the entire range of motion – an important ingredient in building lean, strong muscle. “
“The Revolution utilizes lightweight interlocking plates which let you quickly and easily adjust the resistance from 10 to 220 pounds for upper body workouts (which can be upgraded to 300 pounds).
The machine duplicates virtually every exercise from your local gym, with Freedom Arms that adjust 170 degrees to work muscles from various angles with 10 different settings so you can quickly and easily change the direction of resistance and work upper-body muscles from a variety of angles.”
“The machine also includes a leg press plate for your lower body, along with a five-position foot harness. All told, the Revolution supports more than 100 exercises, including a comprehensive core and abs workout.”
Features of BowFlex Home Gym PR3000
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym; no cable changes needed between sets –
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210 pounds of resistance via Bowflex Power Rods (upgradeable to 310 pounds)
- Over 50 strength exercises; includes vertical bench press and lat pull down
- Upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl, triple function ankle cuff grips
- 300-pound maximum user weight; requires 100 x 78-inch minimum workout area.Dimension(inches): 82 H x 86 W x 76 L
The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE offers over 70 exercises and comes included with 7 trainer-built workouts to meet your fitness goals.
Xtreme 2 SE lets you change exercises more quickly and easily with no cable changes needed between exercises using the Quick Change Power Rod system.
Now includes the lat bar, squat bar and ergonomically designed adjustable seat.
Features of Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym
- 70+ exercises that cover the entire body
- 210 lbs. of Power Rod resistance, upgradeable to 310 lbs. or 410 lbs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions with the Quick Change Power Rod system
- Bowflex provides 7 free trainer built workout regimens
- Heavy-duty steel construction frame offering long-term durability
- Ergonomic adjustable seat with polyurethane high-density foam cushion
- Ab training strap, squat bar and lat bar included
- 5-way hand-grip/ankle cuffs
The Bowflex Xceed is designed for serious strength training in home gyms.
With a lat tower, squat station, leg attachment, bench press, etc. the Xceed offers the capability of performing over 65 gym-quality exercises in a relatively small space.
Read more about Home Gym on The 29 Most Common Gym Machines Names with Pictures
Features of Bowflex Xceed Home Gym
- Over 65 full body exercises
- Features 210lbs of Bowflex progressive power rod resistance, Upgradeable to 310lbs and even 410lbs
- Assembled dimensions
- Required workout area â 8 X 6’5”
- NOTE: The Power Rod Rejuvenator is not included with the product. The Power Rod Rejuvenator is a separate purchase
The Bowflex Blaze home gym offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all of your muscle groups. The 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance technology maximizes your strength training and fitness goals.
Never attempt to exercise with more resistance than you are physically able to handle
Features of Blaze Bowflex Home Gym
- 60+ exercises for a fully body workout
- 210 lbs. of Power Rod resistance, upgradable to 310 lbs. or 410 lbs
- Bowflex provides 7 free trainer-built workout regimens
- Sliding seat rail allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Lat bar and squat bar included
- Triple function hand-grip/ ankle cuffs included
- Folding bench and wheels provide easy storage