If you want to muscle up and work up your muscle, you may want to consider the Barstarzz Workout Routine. Check the following Muscle Up Routine Workout and the video illustrating this routine set by set and exercise by exercise.
First we will introduce what’s Barstarzz Muscle Up Routine and what’s Calisthenics. Then you will find the Detailed exercises tutorials for Muscle Up Workout. Finally, let’s introduce the Ultimate How to on Bodyweight Fitness DVD.
What’s Barstarzz Workout Routine ?
Let’s start by a short definition of the famous Barstarzz Workout Routine:
“The Ultimate Guide to Bodyweight Fitness.
The bodyweight experts know as the Barstarzz have put together a very comprehensive and easy to follow guide into the world of fitness through bodyweight training.
The best way to do cardio, how to build muscle with no supplements, how to get a six-pack, what food you should stay away from, how to increase flexibility, the fastest correct way to lose fat, how to treat tendonitis, increase your vertical leap and much more … ” (* source: Barstarzz Instructional Dvd Trailer)
What’s Calisthenics ?
“Calisthenics are exercises consisting of a variety of gross motor movements—running, standing, grasping, pushing, etc.—often performed rhythmically and generally without equipment or apparatus.
They are, in essence, body-weight training. They are intended to increase body strength, body fitness, and flexibility, through movements such as pulling or pushing oneself up, bending, jumping, or swinging, using only one’s body weight for resistance; usually conducted in concert with stretches.
When performed vigorously and with variety, calisthenics can provide the benefits of muscular and aerobic conditioning, in addition to improving psychomotor skills such as balance, agility and coordination.” (source: wikipedia)
Barstarzz Muscle Up Workout Routine
Vertical runs you through a sick muscle up routine
- First Set : 1 muscle ups, 3 straight bar dips, 2 pull ups
- Second Set : 2 muscle ups, 6 straight bar dips, 4 pull ups
- Third Set : 3 muscle ups, 9 straight bar dips, 6 pull ups
- Fourth Set : 4 muscle ups, 12 straight bar dips, 8 pull ups
- Fifth Set : 5 muscle ups, 15 straight bar dips, 10 pull ups
If you are a beginner swap the muscle ups, for a low bar jumping muscle up. Use the rest you need to fully perform the set with proper form.
Source: Muscle Up Workout Routine
Barstarzz: Instructional The Ultimate How to on Bodyweight Fitness DVD
This DVD is jam-packed with information, whether you are new into fitness or an expert.
This DVD will help you master your body weight.
You can buy the Barstarzz Ultimate BodyWeight Fitness Dvd on amazon.
With over an hour of footage, plus bonus videos, you will see:
- Instruction on some of the most extreme moves in the calisthenic world
- Routines and how to put those moves to work best for you and your workout
- The best way to do cardio
- How to build muscle without supplements
- How to get a six-pack
- What foods you should stay away from
- How to increase flexibility
- The fastest way to lose fat
- How to treat tendonitis
- How to increase your vertical leap
- and much more! (* source: http://barstarzz.com/ )
Looking for Video Trailer of Barstarzz instructional Ultimate BodyWeight Fitness DVD, check the following video
Get it here.
Intense Calisthenics Routine For Muscle Up Endurance Video
Check the following video for Muscle Up Workout Routine